CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 26, 2010

End of Days....

Ok, We have 2 more days until we finally get to meet Mr. Jackson Philip! And the wait is just killing us!! The days seem to be dragging by now and the anxiety is almost too much to bear. I don't know if I mentioned this, but my neighbor 2 doors down is also pregnant and she was due on Feb. 21st. Needless to say, we are both SO OVER being pregnant. She has her own blog and her most recent post could not have been more appropriate for us both! So, here is a link to that post, enjoy!!

http://www.stillhatepickles.com/2010/02/you-know-its-time-to-have-baby-when.html


Well, this will probably be my last post until the baby arrives, unless you want to just hear more complaining about how uncomfortable I am. Yeah, I didn't think so! Haha! I will post the details and pics of Jackson when he makes his debut on Monday! Hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Donnetta said...

Saw his pics on FB! He is PRECIOUS! Congratulations!!!