CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ugh.

For the last 3 weeks, our house has been under attack. Under germ warfare if you will. Makayla has had a very bad cough, then I caught the cough. Then Jackson started having a runny nose and sounded so bad. He was running just a slight fever, but then 2 days later, his fever shot up to 103 in the middle of the day. We called our Ped. who advised that we take him to a local Pediatric Urgent Care Center. Yikes! The Dr. said he had a double ear infection!! My poor baby! So he is on some good meds right now and is slowly on the mend. Unfortunately for me though, I have been getting worse. I have had a severe headache for about 3 days now and my cough has gotten a lot worse. In addition to starting to lose my voice, my ears are starting to hurt and now I am starting to run a fever! UGH! I am so tired of feeling like crud!! I had taken some expired Amoxicillin this morning to try and nip this in the bud.. and it did make me feel better for most of this morning, but I guess it's time to go see my Dr. Again, ugh. Sorry to be so cranky and complain, but I HATE getting sick. I know it could be a lot worse, but I hate feeling so run down, but barely ok enough to get up and do the things I have to do, i.e.- take care of my kids, get myself ready, etc. 


Well, if by tomorrow I am still feeling like this, I guess I will surrender and go see the Dr. 

0 comments: