CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

God Bless You

Ok friends, this is probably gonna be short and sweet. As I have previously mentioned, I am a teacher's aide for 3 yr. olds. I absolutely love my job, but this job requires something that is very hard for me to do. Whenever the kids say something either funny or just completely idiotic, I have to keep a straight face as to not hurt their feelings. Lucky for me, they usually do the funny stuff, which I can handle so much better. Now I have heard some pretty funny/cute things in the past, but today I heard something that might just take the cake. Here's how it went:

Student A: (Achoo) He actually did sneeze

Lead Teacher: God Bless You

Student B: (different kid who was standing next to Student A) Well, he blessed all over my neck.

Seriously this was much funnier in person. The face this kid made was just priceless. Anyway, I just thought I would share that with you all. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

0 comments: