CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yep, that says it all.....

Hi friends! I'm back! Sorry for the disappearing act, this week has been hectic. Spring Break started and you would think that it would be a nice relaxing week... yeah, no. We had that wedding last weekend, then dinner with friends the next night where The Princess decided to act like a crazy person and break a glass, then proceeded to throw up. Nice..... So back home we went! Then all week, she and I have been not feeling too great. I think it's just a minor cold, since neither of us has fever, but it's just enough to make us feel like crap. Now Easter is about to hit, which entails trying to spend time with both sets of families so they don't get their feelings hurt! I think we have it all figured it out though. So on Thurs., The Princess had an Easter party at school, and I took some pictures of her afterwards at home. She was in a pretty good mood, but I think the cold started kicking in. The picture says it all......

Man, I love this kid!!

1 comments:

DeeDee said...

What a great picture!!