CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

My Dirty Little Secret

I will start my very first entry with a confession. I am obsessed with celebrity gossip. I know, it is completely ridiculous, but I can't help myself. Many years ago, I could have cared less about the lives of celebrities, as long as they could put out a good movie,cd etc. But due partly to websites like PerezHillton and TMZ, now I can know all my favorite celebrities dirty little secrets. One reason I think I am so obsessed is because it makes me feel better knowing these people who are so idolized have real problems too. I mean honestly, doesn't it make you feel a little better knowing that although they have money, some just blow it on houses they don't even live in, drugs, bad clothes and countless divorces. I know I always feel just a little better about myself when I read about it. Ok, so don't hold that against me. Although I could go on and rant about this all night, I won't bore you with that.
Ok, so the cutest thing happened to me the other day. I was rocking my daughter, aka: The Princess, right before putting her to bed. So here's the visual: It's very dark, she has her head on my shoulder and I am singing to her. I then whisper to her:

Me: "I love you sweety, lots."

The Princess: "Love you."

Me: "Really, you love Mommy?"

The Princess: "Yeah, lots."

How sweet is that? You have to understand here that she is about to turn 2 here in about three weeks. She has been babbling forever, and about six months ago she slowly started to talk. So far she has only said one word at a time until now. This is a whole new thing for me since she is our first child. Anyway, I will wrap this up for now. I hope everyone has a great week!

Mama G

0 comments: