CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We are alive and ok!

Hi friends,
Just wanted to let ya'll know that we did survive the hurricane and we are doing alright! We had no damage to the house or yard... just several branches come off our Magnolia tree. We lost power in the middle of the storm, and it only came back yesterday. We bunked in with my parents who only live about a mile away, and who coincidentally never lost power but had WAY more damage to their neighborhood! Go figure! My school is closed until Mon. which sucks for the fact that since I am hourly, I don't get paid when I am not there. So, that's kind of a bummer, but it has been nice to have a little break.

Well, it's getting late and I need to get some sleep! Hope you all are doing great, and I will talk to you soon!

1 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Hey! I'm checking out your blog! I have a video that features you guys in the background from just before the hurricane--you'll have to check it out! :)

www.stillhatepickles.com