CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Hello all! Well, it's officially Christmas Time here at the Graf's! We have put up the lights, the tree and some decorations. We also decided it was Christmas card time as well. This always entails a lot of fussing, tantrums, forced smiling, yelling and threatening. Doesn't that just reek of Christmas spirit?! Well, it started off ok.... a few pics turned out very well as you can see below. Another exciting event this past week was that it snowed in Houston! Yeah, I know.. I almost thought it was the end of the world! We have been experiencing this lovely pattern of hot one day/freezing cold the next! It's been great... my head really appreciated it when it decided to get a massive sinus infection that kept me out of school one day. It has unfortunately affected my class as well. At least 2-3 kids have been out sick, so I have been constantly surrounded by all these lovely germs.
Anyway, back to the snow....so it snowed for a day and this caused mass hysteria in Houston. Seriously, if any of you knew anyone in Houston and they had a Facebook account, I can almost guarantee that every single one of their updates on that day mentioned the snow. This also caused Makayla to run around our yard like a crazy person saying, "I'm dancing in the snow!" I included a video below for your amusement! And of course, I couldn't resist putting the snow pics on here! Enjoy!
**UPDATE**- The video of Makayla running around wouldn't upload for some reason, so I'll try again later, sorry!!

This is the official pic....! We got a winner!

Second runner up...looked too generic....

It's snowing! Can you see that one teenie tiny little flake to the right of her??

Here it is at night with our beautiful lit up house!

It accumulated a little on Phil's truck....

More snow!!!


Daddy and Makayla out in the snow!


1 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I'm glad you went with the fun picture! We did too...if our cards ever get here in the mail...