CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas To All!

Merry Christmas Family and Friends!
We have had a wonderful Christmas so far! Last night we went to my parents and opened most of our gifts there! That is also where we got our Wii!!!! WHOHOOO!!! So excited!! Seriously, BEST. PRESENT. EVER!!!!! I know I am a little behind on the times in getting this toy, but hey, better late than never right?! Makayla has definitely picked her favorite gift so far as well...she got a really awesome tent from my parents, which she loves! But, she also got a Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) costume from my brother and his fiancee and she has LIVED in this dress for the past 18 hours!
Anyway, just wanted to send out a little update before we head out for more Christmas celebrations! We are going over to my parents for lunch, then out to the in-laws to open our gifts with them! So, it will be a very busy day!

Have a wonderful Christmas!
Mama G

0 comments: