CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Memories...

**WARNING**

This post is gonna be a little sappy on my part. When you read why, you'll understand. Just deal with it.

My baby, no, my toddler is getting ready to turn 3! THREE people. I am freaking out. My child is growing up way too fast!! Here is why I am so frazzled by this:

-When my husband and I moved into this house, Makayla was 4 months old!!!
-Makayla started walking, talking, going to school while in this house.
-It's only been three years! Where did the time go?
-Makayla will be in the grade level I teach this next school year! Ahhh!

Now let me give you some visual perspective....


Makayla only 1 day old!! She was already smiling!!

She was one cool cat....

And happy, did I mention that??

4 Generations at Makayla's 1st Birthday Party

This was at her 2 yr. Birthday party!! She finally got some hair!!!

Fall 2008, she is 2 in this pic!

Makayla over Christmas 2008! What a cutie pie!


So this is the year of me losing my mind! Makayla turning 3, and I am turning the big 3-0 as well!! 2009 is shaping up to be one heck of a year!!

Mama G

0 comments: