CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Birthday Parties and Toddlers...

So today is the day. The day I decided to invite 13 toddlers to run around a gym and act like crazy people... all for my daughter's expense! I hope she knows how much I love her...

Yep, although today is not technically her birthday, we are having the big party today! Whohoo! (The big day is actually tomorrow.) So in just a couple of hours, I will be surrounded by 2 and 3 yr. olds and people dressed like clowns! (We voted for circus themed party, minus the clown make-up.)

Wish me luck that we all survive today! I will post pictures later after we've recovered!


1 comments:

Donnetta said...

You are a BRAVE soul!! 13 toddlers?! I hope you bought yourself a big ole bottle of wine - or tequila!!! :)

Good luck with the par-tay!