CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mama G isn't here right now...please leave a message!

Hi..I'm sure you were expecting Mama G, well I hate to tell you but her head has been taken over by me, Mr. Sinus Infection. Oh, you know me, I have been buddies with Mama G for quite some time now! We usually get together several times a month! I was quietly observing her over Spring Break last week and decided that her first day back to school would be a great time to visit! I didn't want to ruin her good time last week! I will be staying for a few days and she should return later this week. So for now, you can just leave a message and I will try to get it to her. Thanks for stopping by!

Sincerely,
Mr. Sinus Infection
(Aka- a big pain in the patootie for Mama G)

3 comments:

Crystal Renee said...

Aww. I hope you get feeling better. I have been wondering where all the good pics are!

Donnetta said...

Girl, I know how you feel!!! I've had more sinus infections that I can begin to tell you - complete with TWO, count 'em, TWO sinus surgeries!!

Unknown said...

As much as I love you, we might have an issue if you removed your jaw.