CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Surprise!

Dear Family & Friends,

I do not have a face to see,
Or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss.
I don't yet have a name.

Not yet can you hold my tiny hands,
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.

But all that will change come this March;
When they say I am due.
I am the newest Graf baby;
And I can't wait until I meet you!

All I ask between now and then
Is your love for me to grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait;
Just think of all the joy we'll know!

So as you're waiting patiently,
Please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of this wonderful family!


Well friends, we are obviously thrilled to announce that we are pregnant! I have not yet been to the Dr. since I am a little over 5 weeks now and they usually don't see you until you are at least 8 weeks. Makayla is VERY excited about being a big sister and keeps kissing my belly! She is always asking about the baby, it's so cute! The only bad thing is that I am extremely nauseous. I was never like this with Makayla, so this is a new experience. I have eaten toast and starches, but that doesn't seem to help. I may have to call the Dr. for some meds because I can't seem to get this under control. I don't even feel like eating most of the time, but I have to for the baby, so it's just a constant battle. Other than that, things are going pretty well! We are even more excited about this because 2 of our neighbors are pregnant as well as my best friend!! So I finally get to be pregnant with someone for a change! Haha! Alright, well I just wanted to share our good news! Hope you all have a great week!


1 comments:

margaret said...

so happy about your baby news!! soo exciting! there will be lots of little ones on your block soon! very happy for all of you!! Margaret (Kirsten's mom)