CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

And on a happier note

Hello friends! Well, school started last week (Wed.), which was also my 30th birthday! What a crazy day! Our class is great, a little smaller this year, but hey, that's fine by me! Makayla also started school and she loves her class! That's all she could talk about for the last several days, so that is exciting! I realize my last post may have left you wondering about my mental state and I am happy to report that I am doing better. We had my first Dr.'s appointment a couple weeks ago and got our first ultrasound. We have a cute little bean so far! As of right now, I am starting my 12th week, so my first trimester is almost over! The nausea still comes and goes, but luckily seems to only come at night. It still sucks, but at least I am not overcome by it. We will found out the gender in mid-October, so we are just counting down the weeks! My official due date is Mar. 9th, but my Dr. wants to do another C-section since I had pre-eclampsia the last time and she really doesn't want me to go into labor. This did depress me when I heard this as I really wanted to try for a VBAC this time around. I have never gotten to experience any type of labor, no water breaking, no contractions, nothing and I really wanted to at least have one contraction in my life time, but I guess it's not in the cards. Of course I want to have a healthy baby and would not want to do anything to endanger him/her, but it is still hard to accept. Because of all that, she will do the C-section 7-10 days before my due date which puts us at early Mar. for having this baby! I would love March 1, but Phil wants Mar. 2nd since that is Texas Independence Day. (History majors, what can I tell ya?!) So I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Since I haven't posted many pics, I will leave you with some that are just too cute for words! Enjoy!!

Baby Graf #2! What a cutie!

Makayla in her uniform!

Makayla in her Chapel day uniform! So adorable!


0 comments: