CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Top 10 Things I Am Thankful For....

Ok, there has been a trend on Facebook where for the week before Thanksgiving, people write what they are thankful for everyday. So I decided to just make a Top 10 list right here since the next week is gonna be crazy! Not in order of importance, here goes:

1. My family
2. My friends
3. My job and work friends
4. God and his son Jesus
5. My health- I've had ups and downs, but it's nothing compared to others
6. My car
7. My cats- crazy as they are, they are so sweet and love to cuddle
8. Electronics- yeah I think everyone knows how much I love my computer and cell phone...
9. Great cooks- I am not one, so I am very thankful for those who know how to cook out there!
10. Comedy- cause laughter is truly the best medicine

There are many more things I am thankful for, but didn't want to write a novel! I hope you all have a truly wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 comments: