CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 07, 2010

You Capture: Fun!


Photobucket

Hey friends,
I stumbled on this from a friend's blog and thought I would join in the fun! Each week the author of this blog: http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/category/you-capture asks you to take a picture of whatever the category is that week. You post this pic to your blog and link it to her site and you are all set! Hope you will join me in this!

This weeks category: Fun! Here is my daughter at her school's Field Day. She was having LOTS of fun!! Ha!

Picture taken on Auto/No flash, though I am branching out with the Manual setting..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at that fantastically happy smile! I love it! I love your entry for fun! If that doesn't say fun I have no idea what does! Sensational!

Sharon said...

Thank you so much! I am an amateur photographer, but looking to get more serious! I LOVE taking pictures and capturing those precious moments..

Mamí♥Picture said...

aww love her big sweet smile!!