CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Mama said there'd be days like this...

So yesterday was interesting. Have you ever had one of those days where you just wanna cry for no reason? I am pretty much asking the ladies here, because according to my husband, they don't have those kind of days. Anyway, I was having one of those days and it really annoyed me because I am typically not a crier, never have been. Now don't get me wrong, I am not devoid of feeling... a good romantic can get me going, or something sad, etc. But other than that, I don't usually just cry at the drop of a hat. Now when I got pregnant, all those hormones kicked in and my poor husband had to deal with a crying, blubbery mess for 9 months. I would cry at ANYTHING! I once saw one of those Johnson and Johnson commercials with a cute little baby taking a bath in the sink and on the bottom of the screen they put the words, "A baby changes everything." That was it, I was crying and boohooing for the next 30 min. And for the first 2 years of Makayla's life, I would cry a little more often, but this last year I finally feel like I was going back to my "old" self. But yesterday was just weird, I was teary all day and finally had a breakdown after school in my car and just cried the whole way home! I called Phil and he was like, what in the world is wrong with you?? (And just for the record, no I am not pregnant... so that wasn't it.) But you know, after that good cry, I was better. It felt good to just cry and get it all out. *Wait! I just had an epiphany! Maybe because I don't cry all the time, my body built up all these tears and decided it was time for a release! Ha! Who knows, but alas, I am fine now!

2 comments:

Donnetta said...

I'm a total crier. Commercials, movies, songs, stories, you name it.

I'm glad it made you feel better!

Crystal Renee said...

Crying always makes you feel better, lol. Sometimes you have to just "let it out" and crying is the best way. I think all mother's have experienced it. Husbands are just MACHO and don't show emotion like we do :)