CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Putting it all out there...

Hi again friends!
I am happy to report that I am pretty much 95% better! Whohoo! I still have the tiniest bit of congestion, but other than that I am great! I am still in awe that an antibiotic can take you from feeling like you're on your death bed to feeling re-born in just a mere 48 hours!

But enough about that, I am on to a more serious topic. I probably should be waiting to write this, but because it is so fresh on my mind, it is hard to resist. Some things happened this weekend that have me questioning my friendability. Yeah, that's right, I just made up my own word. If you know anything about me, you know that I love my friends dearly. I would do anything for them and they know that. I found out a couple of things this weekend from some friends that made me realize our relationship might not be as close as I thought. Now I realize that when you have a blog, people probably tend to think you will just write about any and everything. Not true, in fact. I tend to share more about myself than anything else and if I do happen to mention a friend, I make sure they are absolutely ok with it first, or I just use fake names to protect the innocent, etc. And I would never share a secret that someone didn't want told. Apparently though, I was not to be trusted this time, and it hurt. Especially when I found out, I was the last to know by several months. Yeah, that knife just dug a little deeper in there. I am certainly not trying to make anyone feel guilty or upset by writing this, I just needed to vent. And though this seems as if I might be sharing something, you in fact, really have no idea what I am talking about. Which proves the point that I don't share secrets. I am also not looking for a pity party, this is just life and I needed to get that off my chest.

I hope you all have a great week.

Mama G

2 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Glad you're feeling better! And hopefully, we will be back in our house maybe Sunday?? HOPEFULLY. Miss you guys!

Donnetta said...

I'm sorry they didn't trust you. That would totally hurt my feelings too. :(

Hope you are still feeling better!