CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I dub thee... "Baby Week!"

So I mentioned that 2 of my best friends are pregnant, well I should say, were pregnant! On Wednesday, my friend Kelly and her husband Adam welcomed their son Drew into the world! It was a fairly easy delivery and they got to take home their sweet baby today! Well, then yesterday, my friend Sara checked into the hospital to be induced as well!! They were the couple who chose not the know the sex of the baby. Well we get a text message from Ron (the daddy) telling us the baby was born and he would be out shortly to make the announcement...well 30 min. later he FINALLY came out! It's a GIRL!!! We were all so excited! They named her Leslie! She is a doll!
I am just so happy and excited for both my friends and their wonderful new additions to their families! Babies are just such a blessing and I am so happy to share this wonderful experience of parenthood with friends that I pretty much grew up with!

Congrats again to Kelly, Adam and Baby Drew and to Sara, Ron and Baby Leslie! You guys are going to be great parents and I can't wait to start sharing "stories" with you all! Love you guys!!

1 comments:

Donnetta said...

Ohhh - PICS, PICS, PICS!!

Congrats to your friends!