CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 06, 2010

Oops!



So I just checked this blog and realized that I had not written anything on here for over a month! Yikes!! Sorry friends!! Life this summer has been crazy!! Summer school, swim lessons, VBS and then there was the constant rain that kept us indoors for the better part of July!

Summer however, is slowly coming to a close. Makayla has just about 3 weeks left before school starts, and I for one, am really excited! Ha! I love her to death, but this summer has been brutal! With a new brother in the house, it's been very hard to entertain her or give her one on one attention and she has definitely been feeling it. Makayla loves school and they will be able to keep her busy much more than I can at this point. Next summer will be better when Jackson will be 16 months old and we will probably be able to get out and do more things.

As for now, I promise to update more frequently than I have been! Thanks for being patient!!

0 comments: